
Redacción de ingles: An imaginary animal.
Hi!! I am Lucía, and I go to tell which is my perfect animal:
It is an animal with the form of a dolphin, delicate and nice simultaneusly, because the dolphins are a most pretty animal in the world; with the rapidity of a shark, because a shark is one of the animals most fast in this planet; and with the quality of a penguin: can live in a water and in the land, because the penguins have a privilege of having this quality.
In resum my perfect animal is pretty, fast and favoured, very favoured...
And it animal has the followin name: DOLPHPENSH.
LuCiiA...
YOUR MISTAKES:
ResponderEliminar* I am going to tell you...
* dolphins are the prettiest animals...
* sharks are the fastest animals...
* they can live in water and in land
* Never use "the" when talking about something in general
* and this animal has the following name:...
YOUR MARK: GOOD +