viernes, 1 de mayo de 2009

Redacción de ingles: Letter to british

Hi!! I am going to show you a letter for my british friend: Sarah.
These holidays she will come here!!:

Hello Sarah!! How are you? I am in my house, very boring...
I can't stop thinking about what we will do when you arrive.
I made a list of things we can do and places we can visit.
These are my ideas:
- Monday we will go to de shopping centre to buy and eat and in the afternoon we will ride a horse in a riding school. It's very funny!!
-Tuesday we will go to visit the Old Town of Madrid.
-Wednesday we and my other friends will do an excursion to nearby lake where we bathe and eat.
-Thusday we and Pol (my neighbor) will have to clean my swimming pool and in the afternoon we will swimming in it.
-Friday we will go to skate on ice and at night we go to the disco with some friends of the institute.
-And in Sunday we and my family will visit the zoo and we will have dinner at home with my cousins.



This is my planing. Do you like it?
And remember: Bring a bathing suit! kisses





LuCiiA...












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario