jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

REDACCIÓN DE INGLES: My jokes


Hello! I am going to tell you some jokes:


-What is the difference between a cat and a dog, Dogs think: Humans are benevolent, they feed me, and take care of me, so they must be goods; cats instead think: Humans are benevolent, they feed me, and take care of me, so I must be good.


-She: So, why do you call me Eve when my real name is Maria?

He: Because you are the first woman I ever had.

She: Well, then I'll call you Peugeot

He: Why's that? Because I'm good-looking, economical, small and fast?

She: No, darling. Because you're number 206!


-A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor I've got a problem, I've got two personalities.' The doctor answers: 'Be quiet, sit down and let's talk all four of us.'



LuCiiA...*




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario